Haryana Government Schemes under Ministry of Women and Child Development
The Ministry of women & Child Development having many kinds of schemes for the financial assistance is given to the parents of Girl Children. The scheme goal is to improve the sex ratio and motivate families having girl child & to remove the sense of insecurity. And make value and love them.
Haryana Government Schemes are:-
- Apni Beti Apna Dhan- This scheme is State Sponsored Scheme and being implemented by the Government of Haryana. This scheme aims to raise the status of the girl child and to improve the status of the mother in the family, who delivers a girl child in the society.
2. Awards for Rural Adolescent Girls- This scheme has been initiated in order to encourage and empower rural girls who got top three rank positions. In this scheme, the awards are given to the rural girls to pursue the higher education. The goal of this scheme is to encourage rural girls to pursue the higher education, To protect the girl child’s fundamental rights relating to life, health, education, psychological well-being and economic empowerment and To empower girl children socially and financially.
3. Ch. Devi Lal. Rashtriya Uttan Aivam Parivar Kalyan Yojna “Devi Rupak”- This scheme goal is to provide monthly incentive to eligible couples under the scheme in order to stabilize the population of the state to check the declining trend in the male to female sex ratio, adoption of one child norm and spacing of childbirth and To remove the gender the bias of a largely patriarchal society.
4. Ladli Scheme- The Ladli scheme is the financial assistance is given to the parents of Girl Children to prevent female foeticide which has devastating demographic and social consequences. This scheme also works to maintain male-female sex ratio, to facilitate the birth of more girl children and to meet the felt needs of the women and girl children.
5. Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme- In the scheme, the financial assistance is given to the parents who have the only daughter’s from the 45th birthday of the father/mother (whoever is older) till their 60th birthday, i.e., for 15 years. The objective of the scheme is to Curbing sex-selective abortion by enhancing the worth of the girl child, To improve school enrollment by providing education to the girl child and to reduce school dropout rate, Reduce insecurity of parents having daughters only and To encourage and motivate families having the daughter & remove the sense of insecurity.
For more details like eligibility, how to apply & more are given on the official website- www.wcd.nic.in.
Read More- 18 Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi Ji