The Sainik School Kunjpura, Karnal is going to recruit eligible Non-teaching staff vacancies such as Clerk-cum-Data Entry operator, Driver and Plumber.These posts are purely Temporary/Contractual. The details like posts, eligibility criteria, salary and how to apply/appear in the walk-in are given below.
Sainik School Kunjpura Non-Teaching Staff- Details
1. Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator- 04 posts
2. Driver- 01 post
3. Plumber- 01 post
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator- Candidates must have 10+2 passed certificate with a good academic record. The applicants also have knowledge of Computer with 40 words per minute Typing speed must e conversant to correspond in English.
- Driver- Must have heavy vehicle driving licence. Candidates having experience of driving the heavy vehicle will be given preference.
- Plumber- Preference will be given to Candidates having Diploma in Plumbing.
Age limit as on 01 April 2017 (for all posts)-
Candidates age should be between 21 years to 50 years.
How to apply for Sainik School Kunjpura Non-Teaching Vacancies?
Willing candidates to appear in Walk-in-interview along with Bio-data & photocopy of testimonials, passport size photograph and original certificates.
Candidates to report at 0830 hrs on the date 07 December 2016 for all the posts.
1. These posts are the purely contract basis.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
3. The School administration reserved the right to cancel the vacancy due to administrative/policy reasons.
4. For any query please call at 0184-2384551
official website: www.sskunjpura.org