1. Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
2. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
3. An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
4. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony
5. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it– always.
6. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
7. First, they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.
8. Where there is love there is life.
9. Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is a daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
10. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
11. Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
12. God has no religion.
13. Hate the sin, love the sinner.
14. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
15. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
16. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
17. A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.
18. The future depends on what you do today.