UPPCL Recruitment 2016 for Technician Grade-II Jobs- Apply online through www.uppcl.org
UPPCL Recruitment process starts for Technician Garde II posts. Recently, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Lucknow published a notification for filling up 2277 vacancies of said vacant seats. Willing candidates may apply online between 11-10-2016 to 30-10-2016. After the end date, the link will automatically hide from the corporation site. The aspirants can check the eligibility criteria and other details given below…
Eligibility Criteria- Is you are eligible for UPPCL Recruitment 2016?
A lot of government vacancies are waiting for us by Uttar Pradesh power corporation limited. If our education qualification & age limit matched with the said posts, then we are eligible for the same.
Required Qualification- Candidates must have a Matric/ High School certificate with ITI diploma in Electrician/ Electrical trade or its equivalent study.
Age limit- Minimum age 18 years & maximum age 40 years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per rules.
Other details for UPPCL Jobs 2016-
Examination Fees- Applicants have to pay non-refundable application fees. Fee details for various category are:
For Reserved category candidates belong to UP State are Rs.600/-
For all other category candidates Rs.900/- as application fees.
Rs.5200-20200/- with Rs.2600/- Grade pay.
1. The start date for online registration is 11-10-2016
2. The closing date for online registration is 30-10-2016
Steps to apply for UPPCL Vacancies-
All process to apply is online. So, candidates have to follow the given steps to apply for UPPCL Technician Grade-II vacancies.
1. open www.uppcl.org link
2. On the home page, click on the link “Apply Online Against ADVT. 08/VSA/2016/TG-2 FOR THE POST OF “TECHNICIAN GRADE-II (T)-ELECTRICAL”
3. Then select your posts i.e. “Technician Grade-II” and click on proceed.. button.
4. After clicking on proceed button- A new window will open.
5. On the right side of the new window, a ‘New Registration’ link is flashing (Click on it).
6. A New registration form will open. Fill all required details and After submission of Fees take a print out of filled application form with payment details for further use.
Toll-Free No:1800-180-0063 (Call centre timing 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM (Monday to Saturday))
Note: The meaning of written examinations is Computer Based Test (CBT). All the written examinations will be held in CBT mode only.
For more details click on official advertisement link-